Tim has such an interesting story. From going to school for computer science, to moving to an indian reservation, to taking a stab at permaculture, to eventually find his true service with Twin Eagles Wilderness School. There is much to learn in this episode!
Synchronicity connected me with Joshua Walters a week after I set the intention to learn more about the spiritual side of hunting.
This podcast starts with me performing a short song with my flute, sharing the story of my first archery bull, Joshua playing the guitar, and then a podcast on sacred hunting.
If the word hunting triggers any emotion for you, positive or negative, I encourage you to give this podcast a listen. This is one of the best episodes that I've put out and I hope you enjoy it.
Ben is a polymath and a champion for health and wellness. Ben and I connected at the Flow State Summit and immediately realized that we had a lot of similar interests that needed to be discussed on a podcast. In this podcast, we cover:
- Ben’s 10-day Super Mushroom Fast experiment. What it’s like to be on mushrooms for 7 days straight, fast from food for 72 hours, and then do mushrooms again.
- The power of the world to create reality. Why it’s so important to choose your words carefully.
- The Wim Hof Method, Ben shares his daily practice.
- Why the Flow State Summit is such a unique event.
- I share a couple of my most profound personal experiences with mushrooms and fasting.
How does a person go from growing up surrounded by poverty, drug addiction, and gangs to becoming a professional martial artist to swinging a steel mace for 5 hours per day and traveling the country teaching Steel Mace Workshops?
Matt Xian and I originally connected in Austin, Texas and have stayed in touch ever since. By chance, we ended up parking next to each other at the Flow State Summit. Bobby Patton, Matt’s brother and CEO of Sheath Underwear, joined us for a podcast. These two have a killer mindset that has allowed them to complete some killer projects.