From: Josh Nordwick
Hunting is difficult – especially if you want to go deep into the backcountry and come out with a pack full of meat. This leads to many people thinking that it’s a young man’s sport.
People have a tendency to relate growing old with getting fat, dealing with chronic pain and the losing the ability to hunt like they did when they were young.
This is a mistake. Your body is designed to be functional for up to 100 years. So why are people calling it quits at 40-50?
It’s because modern lifestyle does not align with how are bodies are designed to perform. We spend countless hours sitting, eating junk food, staring at screens and rarely find time to move and eat healthy foods.
I’ve designed the Mountain Fit BluePrint Program to be the antidote to this disease.
It’s created to help you feel great in the mountains and daily life, be capable of following your hunting instincts rather than being limited by your body, and if I’m being honest – I invited you to join this program because I know that you, as a father (or mother) are a most influential person in your family and social group. If you feel better on a daily basis, you’ll be better at everything else that you do in life. The world around you will be changed for the better.
If you’ve been directed to this page, I’m convinced that I can help you. Go ahead and read through the rest of this page and you'll know if the program is a good fir for you.
- "I'm willing to put in the work. I just need a plan that I am confident in - one that was designed for me and my goals."
- "I don't need someone to hold my hand and count my reps but I would like direction with my fitness and nutrition so that I'm being efficient with time and getting the best results possible."
- "Fitness is important but I don't have all day to spend in the gym. I need a plan that will get me results and fit into my busy schedule."
- Increase your energy levels so that exercise doesn't 'suck' anymore.
- Shred fat without worrying about counting calories or macro-nutrients.
- Build Sherpa-like mountain endurance. Learn how to get in top notch cardiovascular conditioning using cutting edge conditioning techniques.
- Develop strength through a full range of motion so that you can play with your kids and grandkids without feeling old.
- Take your flexibility to the next level with a great mobility program.
- Teach you how to turn your hands into the ultimate portion size measurement tools. You'll never need a food scale again.
- Provide multiple levels of accountability and coaching to ensure that you stick with the program even when you’re busy with work and family.
- Provide you with incredible social support. Research is clear; social support is one of the most important factors to successful change. The Mountain Fit Tools Package comes with access to a private community filled with supportive members with the same goals as you.
In an effort to provide my clients with my utmost attention and the best possible service, I limit the total spots in the Mountain Fit Tools Package. There are currently only 3 spots available.
"I wasn’t sure if I was 100% up for the challenge, physically or mentally. Sharing this journey with others is hard and nobody wants to be judged.
My main goals were to lose weight and increase my stamina. Josh was very motivating and always positive with his responses, whether it was to a triumph or a shortfall.
In 10 weeks, I lost 24 pounds. I went from doing 1-2 mile ruck marches with 20 pounds, to 7-8 mile ruck marches with 55 pounds. I’m disappointed this program is over! But it’s the start of a better life for me!!" - Armando, California
"I dropped 14 pounds of fat in just 8 weeks. Now my pants fit again!
I've increased reps/weight on every exercise; hiking time, distance, elevation gain, and pack weight; energy levels throughout the day." - Calvin, Oregon
"When I first started this program, I didn’t have a lot of experience with weightlifting. I was concerned that I would struggle with technique without having a trainer with me.
Josh provided detailed video and text instructions on how to execute the lifts and answered any questions that I had about them.
I have learned how and what to do in the gym to become a more able mountain hunter. Besides losing weight, gaining endurance and strength, Josh’s program has taught me easy to follow habits to improve my overall fitness through diet and exercise." - Nathan, Utah
- Self-Assessment and Corrective Exercise– You'll learn how to tailor the program specifically to your body and goals.
- Training Programs – You’ll receive a new program every 6-8 weeks.
- Access to the Cutting-Edge Mountain Fit Mobile App – All of your training programs will be easily accessible on your phone along with video demonstrations and descriptions.
- Form Corrections – You have the option of sending me videos of your form to make sure that you are performing exercises correctly.
- Precision Nutrition Curriculum – You’ll receive a new nutrition habit every 2 weeks and a related lesson daily to your inbox. These will be available in text and audio format.
- Email Support from Josh – I’m available throughout the week to answer any questions that you have related to the program or make any adjustments.
- Private Community – A private Facebook group of like-minded hunters to keep you motivated
- Bonus: Mountain Fit: The Hunter’s Fitness Solution ($149 value) – This is an 80 page ebook that I authored that explains the “Why” behind everything in the program. It also contains video courses on developing proper movement and conditioning.
- Bonus: Backcountry Nutrition Guide ($49 value) - A guide to nutrition for when you need to keep your pack light
- Bonus: The Hunter's Guide to Nervous System Training ($79 value) - This will teach you how to handle extreme cold, eliminate buck fever, and increase your metabolism and energy levels.
- Bonus: Mountain Fit T-Shirt ($30 value) – When you sign up, I’ll send you an athletic fit Mountain Fit T-shirt.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need a gym to do these workouts?
- No. You can complete the program with minimal equipment like a set of adjustable dumbbells, foam roller, and exercise ball. A gym is great because it dramatically increases the amount of variety that can be added to the program.
2. What if I have an injury?
- The Mountain Fit Transformation may be a better fit for you. With that, I can help you to rehab and overcome the injur.
3. How do I download the Mountain Fit app?
- Within a couple days, I’ll send you a link to download the app.
4. If you have any other questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll get a response to you as soon as possible.
Committed to your success,
P.S. - Don't make the mistake of passing up this opportunity. Spots in the Mountain Fit BluePrint Program are extremely limited. If you are serious about getting Mountain Fit and being able to maintain that for life, sign up now. Just imagine, your hunting partner huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf while trying to keep up with you.