From: Josh Nordwick
Hunting is difficult – especially if you want to go deep into the backcountry and come out with a pack full of meat. This leads to many people thinking that it’s a young man’s sport.
People have a tendency to relate growing old with getting fat, dealing with chronic pain and the losing the ability to hunt like they did when they were young.
This is a mistake. Your body is designed to be functional for up to 100 years. So why are people calling it quits at 40-50?
It’s because modern lifestyle does not align with how are bodies are designed to perform. We spend countless hours sitting, eating junk food, staring at screens and rarely find time to move and eat healthy foods.
I’ve designed the Mountain Fit Transformation Package to be the antidote to this disease.
It’s created to help you feel great in the mountains and daily life, be capable of following your hunting instincts rather than being limited by your body, and if I’m being honest – I created this program because I know that you, as a father (or mother) are a most influential person in your family and social group. If you feel better on a daily basis, you’ll be better at everything else that you do in life. The world around you will be changed for the better. That's my mission in life.
There is a reason that you found your way to this page. Read on to see it The Transformation is the right fit for you.
- "I don't need someone to hold my hand and count my reps but I would like direction with my fitness and nutrition so that I'm being efficient with time and getting the best results possible."
- "My health and fitness is important but I don't have all day to spend in the gym or following meal plans. I need a plan that will get me results and fit into my busy schedule."
- Increase your energy levels so that exercise doesn't 'suck' anymore.
- Shred fat without worrying about counting calories or macro-nutrients.
- Build Sherpa-like mountain endurance. Learn how to get in top notch cardiovascular conditioning using cutting edge conditioning techniques.
- Eliminate your nagging lower back, knee, or shoulder pain by diagnosing the root problem and provide you with exercises that will correct the underlying muscular imbalances.
- Develop strength through a full range of motion so that you can play with your kids and grandkids without feeling old.
- Take your flexibility to the next level with a custom mobility program.
- Turn your hands into the ultimate portion size measurement tools. You'll never need a food scale again.
- Ensure that you stick with the program even when you’re busy with multiple levels of accountability and weekly coaching calls.
- Provide you with incredible social support. Research is clear; social support is one of the most important factors to successful change. The Mountain Fit Transformation Program comes with access to a private community filled with supportive members with the same goals as you.
In an effort to provide my clients with my utmost attention and the best possible service, I limit the total spots in the Mountain Fit Transformation Package to 15 total. There are currently 3 spots available.
- Functional Movement Screen + Assessment – this will allow me to tailor the program specifically to your body and goals. We will re-assess between each program to measure progress.
- Custom Training Programs – You’ll receive a new program every 6-8 weeks.
- Access to the Cutting-Edge Mountain Fit Mobile App – All of your training programs will be easily accessible on your phone along with video demonstrations and descriptions.
- Form Corrections – You have the option of sending me videos of your form to make sure that you are performing exercises correctly.
- Precision Nutrition Curriculum – You’ll receive a new nutrition habit every 2 weeks and a related lesson daily to your inbox. These will be available in text and audio format.
- Weekly Coaching Calls with Josh – I’m available on Monday nights for a video or phone chat to discuss your progress and make any necessary changes.
- Private Community – A private Facebook group of like-minded hunters to keep you motivated
- Bonus: Mountain Fit: The Hunter’s Fitness Solution ($149 value) – This is an 80 page ebook that I authored that explains the “Why” behind everything in the program. It also contains video courses on developing proper movement and conditioning.
- Bonus: Backcountry Nutrition Guide ($49 value) - A guide to nutrition for when you need to keep your pack light
- Bonus: The Hunter's Guide to Nervous System Training ($79 value) - This will teach you how to handle extreme cold, eliminate buck fever, and increase your metabolism and energy levels.
- Bonus: Mountain Fit T-Shirt ($30 value) – When you sign up, I’ll send you an athletic fit Mountain Fit T-shirt.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need a gym to do these workouts?
- No. Since the workouts are custom written, I can write you at-home workouts that can be done with little to no equipment. A gym is great because it dramatically increases the amount of variety that can be added to the program.
2. What if I have an injury?
- During our initial assessment, I will check out your injury and let you know if it is something that I am capable of helping with. If not, I’ll refund your money and refer you to someone that can help.
3. How do I download the Mountain Fit app?
- Within a couple days of the assessment, I’ll send you a link to download the app.
4. I don't want to just pack on a bunch of muscle. Will this program make me bulky?
- No. Putting on muscle is very difficult and doesn't happen 'accidentally.' Weather you add weight or lose weight will be determined by your diet. This program is individualized so it will designed around whatever goals you have.
5. I don't want to lose weight. I'm already skinny. Can I put on muscle with this program?
- Absolutely. The program is designed specifically around your goals.
6. If you have any other questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll get a response to you as soon as possible.
Want to chat with me before making the decision to make sure that it's a good fit for both of us?
Good idea. Here's a link to my calendar that you can use to schedule a phone or video chat.
Committed to your success,
P.S. - Don't make the mistake of passing up this opportunity. Since it requires you to work directly with me, spots in the Mountain Fit Transformation Program are extremely limited. If you are serious about getting Mountain Fit and being able to maintain that for life, sign up now. Just imagine, your hunting partner huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf while trying to keep up with you.